THE TOP 50 RED FLAGS OF ROMANTIC PREDATORS:
HOW TO AVOID THE NARCISSIST'S TRAP
What is a Romantic Predator and are you re you in danger from one?
Romantic Predators are Narcissists who:
are slick, seductive, and deadly. They are Narcissists who use a sophisticated set of strategies to research, target and seduce their ‘targets’, luring the innocent, unsuspecting Empath, HSP or simply vulnerable person into their evil traps.
will Love Bomb, Devalue and Discard you, while systematically destroying your self-worth and devouring your soul. You’ll be left in a crumpled heap, heartbroken, destroyed, and you’ll never be the same again.
are unconscionable, pathological liars with zero compassion for anyone but themselves. You exist for one reason, and that is to give them the ‘Narcissistic Supply’ they cannot live without.
are without mercy. They will abuse you psychologically, mentally, emotionally, physically, sexually and financially, then Discard you like a worthless piece of trash.
UNLESS… you know how to spot them and avoid their evil intent.
This book is for you if want to avoid ever getting into a toxic relationship again
If you have had the misfortune of being in a romantic relationship with a Narcissist, you will know that everything above is true and that they are the scourge of the earth. And you will want to never, ever get into such a relationship again.
They way to do that is to know what to look for, and how to spot the Red Flags.
This book is for you if you are:
· Brand new to Narcissistic Abuse and have only just come across the term but know or suspect that you have been, or are currently, involved with a Narcissist
· Aware that you have a pattern of attracting toxic people and are desperate to avoid this happening to you AGAIN
· Back on the dating scene, hoping to meet the man or woman of your dreams, after too many failed relationships, but worried that you don’t know what to look out for
· Aware of what Narcissists are but still falling into their traps and you don’t know why, or know how to protect yourself
· Currently in a relationship but not sure if you’re being ‘abused’
· Currently in a relationship with a Narcissist and desperately trying to figure out how you got there, and how to get out.
· Aware there are ‘Red Flags’ but what are they?
The Top 50 Red Flags of Romantic Predators: How to avoid the Narcissist’s Trap, will teach you all the tricks of the Narcissist’s Trade, and arm you with the skills you need to evade and avoid them when they approach you. You’ll never look at a bouquet of roses the same way again.
In this book you’ll discover:
The Red Flags in the Initial Meeting / Early Days
The Red Flags getting Deeper into the Relationship
The BIG Red Flags of Narcissistic Abuse
And throughout the book, for every Flag that is explained, you’ll learn how to spot it, exactly what to look for, and what to do, say, or think when you encounter each flag.
This book cuts through the crap and shows you exactly what is going on behind the mask, and it will save you from making the same mistakes you’ve made in the past,
If this book helps just one person to avoid falling into a Narcissist’s trap, then I will be happy, but I hope that the number will be much higher.